Why am I here??

Wednesday, December 9, 2009 at 12:16 AM
'"இவ்வுலகில் உள்ள சிறு சிறு பாவங்களில் பெரிய பாவம் ஓர் எழுத்தாளனை பேசவைப்பது." - மணிரத்தினம். நான் ஒன்னும் எழுத்தாளன் இல்லை இது ஒன்னும் பாவக் குறிப்புகளும் அல்ல.
I always suffer from an unusual problem of getting weird thoughts totally irrelevant to the situation I am presently in. May be the thoughts are weird to the situation but not weird in context. So I thought of recording all those thoughts somewhere and Thus this blog is born.
Black-- is the color of this blog and so is the color of most of my thoughts. So If any of the readers find it bad please ping me for a good conversation. Because I even had 1 Hr experience of verbal fighting with a 'saamiyar' on Atheism.

2 comments

  1. Srivathsan Says:

    half done :-)
    yaaru andha 'saamiyar'?

  2. Kar Says:

    a lady saamiyaar in madurai...

Post a Comment